|9:00 am||Doors Open|
|945-10 am||Table Assignments|
|9:30 am||Doors Open|
Awards after tear down
- 5 Rounds
- 2000 points Battlehost
- Pitched Battle as per General’s Handbook 2018 and AoS 2.0
- Scenarios as listed by this Tournament Package
- 4 Points for a Major Victory, 3 Points for a Minor Victory, 2 Points for a Draw, 1 Point for a Minor Loss, 0 Points for a Major Loss
- Swiss Pairings
- Kill Points First Tie Breaker
Lists can be created through the Warscroll Builder on the Warhammer Community website found at www.warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/ . All lists must be submitted by October 15th to email@example.com
Setup, Terrain, and Realm Features:
- Setup will be followed as per scenario instructions.
- Terrain will be set for each table but each player will roll to determine terrain features (I.e Damned, Arcane, Inspiring, Deadly, Mystical, or Sinister).
- Only standout terrain will gain features, such as ruins and buildings. Rocks and fences will be treated as obstacles. Ponds and other flat terrain features will be treated as non-existent and are included for purely cosmetic purposes.
- Each game will take place in a pre-determined realm with a pre-determined realm feature. This is to help avoid one sided games.
- If there multiple versions of a warscroll available the latest version must be used. The AoS App will have the most updated version. It is highly recommended that you check all your warscrolls on the app since the app also takes FAQs into account.
- Tabling your opponent is considered a major victory. If you have more points but are tabled that is considered a major loss.
- Proxies are accepted within reason. If your entire army is proxied it is not allowed. You cannot simply use a base to represent a model either. If you mostly use official Games Workshop models but represent the odd unit with models from a different company that is accepted (I.e Mantic Zombies instead of Games Workshop Zombies).
- Base sizes will be referred to the new Recommend Base Sized Chart found under the AoS category of Games Workshop FAQs. All bases must be within reason. If the recommended size is 60mm but you use a 50mm then that will be allowed. But if the recommended size is 32mm and you have a model on a 60mm then that will not be allowed.
- It goes without saying that this is intended to be a fun event. There is prize support which will bring out the competitive nature in people but this does not mean we cannot be civil. Respect your opponents and the game.
- There will be drinking at this event. No harm in having some beers during your game. Make sure to control yourself and stay safe. No drinking and driving. Arrange transportation beforehand.
- Have fun! The whole purpose is to have fun. If for whatever reason you are not having fun please come see me and I will do what I can to help fix that.